Using Hot Air Brush is one of the trending ways to style your hairs in an elegant and classy look. Gone are those days when hair dryers or style brushes were used to comb and style the hairs.
Today, people are busy and get very less time to work on the hairs. Hot air brush simplifies hair styling task and also gives your stylish hairs in a very short span. It is one of the styling tools that offer stunning hair styles.
Well, we shouldn’t say that Hot air brush is the only hair styling tool in the market available these days but we must highlight the fact that these brushes offer better performance than other tools that are present these days.
We have done thorough research on the models that are readily available from online and offline stores.
Multitudes of brands have come up with their techniques to impress customers with one or the other specialty. It has become quite difficult for the end-user to find out which model would best suit his or her requirements and the budget as well.
Top Picks: Best Hot Air Brush for All Type Hair
|Product Name||Barrel Type||Temp. Settings||Ratings|
|BaBylissPRO Nano||Nano Titanium||High to low||3.9|
|Lescolton Infrared Mini Dryer
|Hard Plastic||High to low||4.6|
|Revlon Salon One-Step Dryer||Hard Plastic||3 level||4.3|
|Infiniti Pro by Conair||Ceramic||High to low||3.9|
|Helen Of Troy 3/4||Hard Plastic||High to low||4.5|
|CHJPro Hair Straightening Brush
(Our Top Pick)
|Silicone||High to low||4.7|
|AsaVea Hair Straightening Brush||Ceramic||6 level||4.5|
To resolve this problem, we have compiled our list of Best Hot Air Brushes with their unique features so that you can easily decide which model and make is best for you. No matter if you have curly, fine or short hair! We have got you covered in this article.
1. BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Rotating Hot Air Brush
If hair volume is your only concern than this BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Rotating Hot Air Brush will give you a dramatic change in your Hair volume.
This Hot Air brush contains a 2inch barrel with a titanium core that allows evenly heating of your hairs. So, you get shiny and volume hair all the time you use this amazing Hair Brush.
- Bi-directional brush adds volume and shine to your otherwise dull hairs.
- Adjustable heat settings are easy to curl your hair.
- Its Antistatic bristles do not produce friction.
- Gives you salon-like hairs.
2. Lescolton Infrared Mini One Step Hair Dryer & Styler Hot Air Paddle Brush
If you have used healthy hair straighteners before then you must be aware of the infections that you might have got from them.
Lescolton Infrared Mini One Step Hair Dryer & Styler Hot Air Paddle Brush not only add style to your hairs but also protects them so that they last with you throughout your life.
Use this 1-step Hot air brush and experience the magic in your hair style at no added cost.
- Prevents hair entangling.
- Reduces any kind of frizzling of hairs.
- Ergonomic design fits every person needs.
3. Revlon Salon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer
Revlon is a brand name when it comes to styling your hair or enhancing your looks and feel.
Revlon Salon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer as the name suggests is a 1-step solution to styling your hairs and increasing the volume in no time.
If you want wavy hairs and want to create long curls, then this one is perfect Air brush for you.
- Bi-directional brush increases volume of hairs and add shine to your otherwise dull hairs
- You can easily curl your hairs by adjusting heat.
- Anti-static bristles keep your hairs from fizz.
4. Infiniti by Conair Pro Spin Air Rotating Styler
If you want to add waves or curl to your hairs then you can go for this model. This Infiniti by Conair Pro Spin Air Rotating Styler is brought by the people who are more quality conscious.
For your hairs safety, this hot air spinner contains anti-static bristles that do not allow any tangling of hairs. If you do not want to much of the efforts in hair curling then this one is a perfect model for you.
- Can be used on Hair that have gone through any chemical treatment.
- Can be used as Hair straightener.
- Can be used to curl your hairs.
5. Helen Of Troy 3/4″ Hot Air Brush Tangle-Free
Well, we can say that this Helen Of Troy 3/4″ Hot Air Brush Tangle-Free model suits every hair type.
Whether you have dry, oily or clumsy hairs you can use this brush and transform your hairs to an unimaginable ones.
The barrel size of this brush is just 3/4 inches so you can expect to get natural-looking hairs without putting in much of your efforts.
- Simple and easy to use Hair Brush that do not require any proficiency while using it.
- Anti-static bristles keep your hair safe from any kind of tangling or frizzling.
- Adjustable heat settings for even curl of your hairs.
6. CHJPro Hair Straightening Brush Infrared Mini Hair Dryer
This is a perfect Infrared Hair brush for getting stylish and shinny hairs.
If you want to invest your money one-time and save yourself from visiting hair saloon again and again, then buy this CHJPro Hair Straightening Brush Infrared Mini Hair Dryer today and say Good Bye to expensive hair salon.
- 1-step brushing is multi-tasking.
- You can dry, curl, wave, and add volume to your hairs in just a single step.
- This air brush reduced entangling of your hairs and keeps you free from Hair frizzling.
- Its portable size can be packed in your carry bag so take your hair brush wherever you go.
7. AsaVea Hair Straightening Brush 2
The last but not the least is the AsaVea Hair Straightening Brush 2. This model comes loaded with ceramic heat technology called MCH Ceramic heat technology.
Due to this latest technology, this hot air brush heats up fast and save your time.
- Ceramic heat surface is 7 times faster than the other heating surfaces used in other brushes.
- Suits all types of hairs.
- Comes with universal voltage adapter so you can use it globally.
How to use a Hot Air Brush?
Have you ever tried any Hot Air Brush? If not, you are definitely lagging behind those trending girls and boys who are well-versed with it.
Using Air Brush can add style and strength to your damaged hairs without actually consuming much of your time, money, and energy.
You might have seen Hot air brushes at professional salons. Such salons really take your wallet away. If you want similar kind of hair blow and hair style, then look for these models and save your pocket from overspending. Buying a tool or any new device is waste until or unless you learn the art to use it properly. Let us first learn!!!
Many people assume that using Hot Air Brush is easy. This type of misconception makes them overconfident and they end up spoiling their hairs for no reasons. If you are planning to create your hair salon at home and want to spend your hard-earned in buying this tool then it is very important for you to understand how this brush works for you.
If you are really interested in buying a Hot Air Brush then you must go through the details given by us. There is more to using a air brush than just plugging it in and running it through your hair.
Here are some of the tips to use Air Brush to get maximum results:
- Warming up your Hot Air Brush. Just like your regular exercise, Warming up your brush is equally important. Before you start using your Air brush for the day, warm up your air brush at an appropriate temperature.
- Do not start using the brush as soon as you turn it on. You must wait and allow your brush to reach the correct temperature before you start using it.
- Create sections of your hairs before you start using Hot Air Brush. If you are running short of time, you can save your time by sectioning your hairs by the time; your brush is warming up.
- It is advised to evenly section your hairs so that you can come up evenly styled hairs. Create equal sections so that your hairs look good and stylish.
- Brushing your hairs. When you are done with step 1 and step 2, you can start with the brushing step. If you are just a beginner, you must start from the tips and then brush your hairs gently. To add volume to your hairs, you can follow this trick and get magical results.
- The last but not the least step. Just like warming, sectioning, brushing, cooling down before you actually pull the air brush from your hairs value a lot.
Here, we discussed How to use a Hot Air Brush and some of the top-class models. We did some research and highlighted some of the unique points about various models under discussion.
Hopefully, you will find this information useful and buy a Hot Air Brush only after you have gone through the details given by us.