Pimples! Nobody wants them. Who doesn’t go through a phase in their lives when they have tiny erupting all over their face? I’m sure we all have gone through those tough times! Pimples can be a cause of embarrassment especially in public. In simple medical terminology, we can term the word ‘Pimple” as a small pustule. These small skin inflammations show up when the oil glands tend to get clogged for various reasons.
Some of us are blessed with clear and healthy skin. On the other hand, some of us are just lucky to have breakout of pimples that are occasional. Pimples do not cause any harm to your health but can give rise to anxiety and depression due to their ugly appearance.
Many people resort to taking antibiotics to get rid of pimples fast but are unaware of the side effects that these antibiotics can cause. Long term usage of medicines can prove to be harmful for your health, so try to avoid all the unproven therapies or medicines which show you overnight success.
You can try washing your face thoroughly with your usual face cleanser or a facial scrub, if you are troubled with pimples. By doing this, you are reducing the oil secretion from the pores. Also remember that you must not burst the pimples! This can cause infection leading to further complications. Simple things like maintaining hygiene levels by washing your hands more often can make a difference.
Did you know that sunlight too can aggravate your problem? Excess sebum is produced if you are exposed to the sun for long hours. So make sure you do not spend too much of your time outdoors. Sometimes simple tips like these can go a long way in keeping your skin blemish free.
Teenagers generally suffer from ugly eruptions like acne or pimples. Some of us even as adults have to deal with pimples and this can be very annoying! The best part about pimples or acne is that they can be treated from the root with some simple yet very effective home remedies.
Some researchers in New York have found out that pimple eruptions could be due to the intake of dairy products. The reasons can be many though. Therefore it is important to first evaluate the causes and symptoms of pimples to show up on your face.
The market has a number of skin care products that promise immediate results but how far is it true? Many a times, we get influenced by these cosmetics and try using them but in vain!
It is important to realize that the problem has to be cured from inside and not superficially. Now how can one do that is the question? It’s simple! Natural home remedies are the answer.
Let us have a look at some of the causes listed below:
1. Blocked pores: This is a very common cause of pimples appearing on your face. Sticky sebum makes the dead skin cells stick to each other resulting in the pores getting blocked. This later on gives rise to ugly pimples or acne.
2. Yeast infections: This is yet again another cause of pimple to appear. Yeast generally tends to grow on the forehead or chest. Therefore it is important to get yourself evaluated for what is the actual reason of these eruptions.
3. Eating habits: It is believed that wrong eating habits too can be a cause of pimples erupting on your face. Fried food or any kind of oily food items can make your skin secrete oil leading to blocked pores. It is important to follow a good diet in order to be keep pimples or acne at bay.[fruitful_sep]
Some of the symptoms of pimples are listed below for a better understanding of this problem:
1. Whiteheads: These are small flesh papules that hide under the layer of your skin. This can cause pimples to appear on your face.
2. Blackheads: I’m sure you all must be familiar with this term! Blackheads are not only ugly but can be very stubborn as well. They generally re-occur and can be very disturbing.
3. Papules: Papules are big lumps that arise from the skin and are painful too. These round boils are filled with pus and are generally pink in color.[fruitful_sep]
Now let us go through some amazing home remedies for pimples and forehead acne that will definitely cure them overnight:
HOME REMEDY #1
Ingredients: Honey and Cinnamon powder
STEP 1: Take 1 teaspoon of honey and pour it into a clean bowl.
STEP 2: Now add a pinch of cinnamon and mix these two ingredients well.
STEP 3: Apply this paste on the pimples and leave it on for about 15-20 minutes. Wash off with cool water. There you go! This simple home remedy will surely reduce the appearance of pimples with regular application.
Did you know cinnamon helps in killing bacteria that cause pimples to form? Well, it true! So go ahead with this fantastic home remedy right away!
HOME REMEDY #2
Ingredients: Lemon Juice for removing pimples
STEP 1: Squeeze the juice out of 2 lemons into a glass bowl.
Step 2: Now apply this juice onto the pimples and leave it overnight.
STEP 3: The next morning wash off with lukewarm water for best results. You will see the difference for yourself! Don’t be worried if you experience a tingling sensation on your face when you apply the lemon juice.
It is but natural. This home remedy is so easy and should be tried out by all those who are suffering from pimples or acne scars.
HOME REMEDY #3
STEP 1: Squeeze out a little toothpaste into a bowl.
STEP 2: Now apply the paste onto the pimples and leave it on overnight.
STEP 3: The next morning wash your face with cold water to see the difference. You will be surprised to see that the sizes of the pimples have reduced considerably! So wait no longer and try out this simple home remedy.
It’s time to say goodbye to those unwanted pimples on your cheeks and forehead with the help of these handy home remedies.